Quinn Well Control is Dedicated to Safety
Quinn Well Control Inc. (QWC) believes our success depends on our ability to deliver valued services to customers without harming people or the environment.
Health, Safety, and Environmental Policy Statement
Our approach is consistent with guiding principles which include:
- Nothing we do is so important or urgent that it cannot be done safely and without harm to the environment.
- Every employee and contractor is responsible for their own safety, the safety of those around them and protecting the environment.
- Training will be used to increase awareness, develop skills and encourage behavior that prevents accidents.
- Line management is accountable and responsible for HS&E. Line managers are expected to show visible leadership and commitment to safety training, accident prevention, environmental responsibility, regulatory compliance and continuous improvement.
- Safety professionals are an integral part of our approach and key members of our operations management team
- Local knowledge and basin expertise should be incorporated into best practices and operating procedures which are implemented at the local level.
- Risk identification and mitigation, positive interventions, accident investigations, root cause analysis, corrective actions and communication are key elements of our approach as we strive for an accident free environment.
- Measuring results, timely and accurate reporting, and safety performance incentives align our actions and behaviors with the Company’s near-term objectives, strategic goals and core values.
Our Values Are:
- We listen to our customers
- We keep our promises
- We value the safety, development and contributions of our people
- We constantly improve through decisive actions and our focus on execution
QWC is committed and obligated to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and relevant industry standards and to integrated health, safety and environmental considerations in the planning and execution of our business activities. Click here to view our full Safety Policies including our Drug and Alcohol Abuse Policy.